UPDATED FOR MINECRAFT 1.9 and 1.10!
Extremely realistic clouds, sunsets, sunrises, moon, and sun. This is a remixed version of the Halcyon Days resource pack. This is in accordance with Halcyon Days' license regulations (view changes made). I am not claiming any files as being created by me.
The Clouds Pack has been tested and works on Minecraft versions 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7, and 1.6
Important Note: The clouds in this resource pack ONLY appear when render distance is equal to or higher than 8.
Here is what Minecraft Wiki says: "Installing a texture pack"
- Download file (below)
- Install Optifine (required)
- Launch Minecraft, disable clouds
- Move downloaded file ("Clouds-Pack.zip") into your Minecraft Resource Packs folder
- Go to 'Options...' > 'Resource Packs...' > Hover over Clouds-Pack.zip under the Available Resource Packs header, and click the arrow pointing to the right
- Make sure you enable the Sky
- Make sure you enable the Stars
- Make sure you enable Custom Sky
If you are successful you should only see Clouds-Pack.zip and Default under the Selected Resource Packs header.
The new Modified Clouds Pack has all the features of the original Clouds Pack, but adds new textures for the sun and moon phases.
The following changes were made to the Halcyon Days resource pack, resulting in the Clouds Pack
- Changed pack.png image
- Changed text in pack.mcmeta
- Deleted "textures" folder (Assets > Minecraft > Textures)
- Deleted "ctm" folder (Assets > Minecraft > Mcpatcher > Ctm)
- Changed "sky_sunflare.png" file to "sky_sunflare.png.disabled" (disabling the file) (Assets > Minecraft > Mcpatcher > Sky > World0 > sky_sunflare.png)
- Deleted birch.png, pine.png (Assets > Minecraft > Mcpatcher > Colormap > birch.png [or pine.png])